About me.
My name is Jas. Im Also Known As The Drama Queen.

Links
Adi
Alicia
Audrey
Auds
Fadhil
Faizah
Fuzz
Jainita
Joyce
Jvlz
JY
Natasha
Poonam
Sam
Shaiful
Simran
Skye
Vidhya
Weiliang


Archives
  • Well well..... guess wat ppl?Its time for an updat...
  • Well well.... lets see!!!!!In comparison to my Fuc...
  • Hey im back!!!!!!!!!! Had the most FUCKED UP WEEKE...
  • Sorry to Skye n YYY for not updating........ Thnx ...
  • i know i havent been posting for awhile... i feel ...
  • You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, peopl...
  • How do i post a pic on my blog????? does anyone no...
  • well sch has started... so far classes hv been ok....
  • Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance....
  • I Could Fall In Love by Selena I could los...


  • My Tagboard
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Message(smilies)



    Go Shopping!
    Visit Me!

    Tuesday, December 07, 2004
    Im Back!!!!!!!

    Im finally back for an update!!!!!!!!!!! this update is dedicated to Faizah, since shes the one who has inspired me to update!!!!!!!!
    well school has started again, back to the usual studyin, paying attention, notes assignments, politics.....
    anyways its the last semester, i shall just try my best and carry on....
    after that it will be off to aussieland to study and mingle hahaha Wink Wink!!!!
    anyways this will just be a short entry...
    promise to write more when i have the mood!!!!!!!!!!


    posted by jasthedevil at 9:25 PM