About me.
My name is Jas. Im Also Known As The Drama Queen.

Links
Adi
Alicia
Audrey
Auds
Fadhil
Faizah
Fuzz
Jainita
Joyce
Jvlz
JY
Natasha
Poonam
Sam
Shaiful
Simran
Skye
Vidhya
Weiliang


Archives
  • Well well.... lets see!!!!!In comparison to my Fuc...
  • Hey im back!!!!!!!!!! Had the most FUCKED UP WEEKE...
  • Sorry to Skye n YYY for not updating........ Thnx ...
  • i know i havent been posting for awhile... i feel ...
  • You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, peopl...
  • How do i post a pic on my blog????? does anyone no...
  • well sch has started... so far classes hv been ok....
  • Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance....
  • I Could Fall In Love by Selena I could los...
  • I had a blast today!!!!!!!!!! no seriously though ...


  • My Tagboard
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Message(smilies)



    Go Shopping!
    Visit Me!

    Sunday, September 05, 2004


    Well well..... guess wat ppl?
    Its time for an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we have finally come into the month of september!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the month that i love so very much!!!!!!!!
    but somehow this year im not so excited
    maybe its because i will be turning 19 in exactly 1 week
    how feaky is tat
    i dont even feel 18 let alone 19
    anyways my relatives will be gathering at my place on saturday for a little birthday party
    the only reason my mom is givin me this party is because she fears that i might not be in Singapore for my 20th, 21st and 22nd birthdays.......
    in other news
    i have recently been noticing that there are many tamil people in Ngee ann who are wearing a single metal bangle on their right hands
    and to tell u the truth im fucking pissed with them
    cos we PUNJABIS wear it as part of our religion
    why are those tamil ppl mocking us?
    cant they just be proud of their own religion and leave ours alone!!!!!!!!
    anyways now that ive got tat out of the way here are some birthdays in september
    12th- Jasthedevil
    19th- Trisha
    20th- Cyrus
    22nd- Selina, Harlina and Ronaldo!!!
    23rd- Irene
    if u have a birthday in sept pls tag on the tagboard!!!!!!!


    posted by jasthedevil at 8:45 PM