About me.
My name is Jas. Im Also Known As The Drama Queen.

Links
Adi
Alicia
Audrey
Auds
Fadhil
Faizah
Fuzz
Jainita
Joyce
Jvlz
JY
Natasha
Poonam
Sam
Shaiful
Simran
Skye
Vidhya
Weiliang


Archives
  • Hey im back!!!!!!!!!! Had the most FUCKED UP WEEKE...
  • Sorry to Skye n YYY for not updating........ Thnx ...
  • i know i havent been posting for awhile... i feel ...
  • You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, peopl...
  • How do i post a pic on my blog????? does anyone no...
  • well sch has started... so far classes hv been ok....
  • Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance....
  • I Could Fall In Love by Selena I could los...
  • I had a blast today!!!!!!!!!! no seriously though ...
  • Nihilist Bear Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are ...


  • My Tagboard
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Message(smilies)



    Go Shopping!
    Visit Me!

    Sunday, August 22, 2004


    Well well.... lets see!!!!!
    In comparison to my Fucked up weekend
    This week was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i had the time of my life.......
    I had more fun in these seven days then i did in my 2 months holiday in may
    And special thanks goes out to AZAH n her family for lettin me stay over for one of the best sleepovers ever!!!!!!!!!
    And of course to my new Babe CARA LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i had a really really really great time with the two of u the whole week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From the movies we watched, to spendin time at ur houses, to our hanging out at boat quay and Fez Bar, and meetin eugene, and yellow shirt guy at dhoby ghaut, to walking from orchard to boat quay and being totally disgusted when passing by fort canning park n remembering the ass hole mentioned in the previous post....
    all the way to picking up ang mohs all around town!!!!!!!!!!
    oh n also to finding out tat cara's best friend Jemima is actually my kindergarten classmate!!!!!!!!
    to some it all up
    the past week was just
    AWESOME


    posted by jasthedevil at 10:55 AM