About me.
My name is Jas. Im Also Known As The Drama Queen.

Links
Adi
Alicia
Audrey
Auds
Fadhil
Faizah
Fuzz
Jainita
Joyce
Jvlz
JY
Natasha
Poonam
Sam
Shaiful
Simran
Skye
Vidhya
Weiliang


Archives
  • Sorry to Skye n YYY for not updating........ Thnx ...
  • i know i havent been posting for awhile... i feel ...
  • You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, peopl...
  • How do i post a pic on my blog????? does anyone no...
  • well sch has started... so far classes hv been ok....
  • Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance....
  • I Could Fall In Love by Selena I could los...
  • I had a blast today!!!!!!!!!! no seriously though ...
  • Nihilist Bear Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are ...
  • Well well well... PARENTS they think they know eve...


  • My Tagboard
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Message(smilies)



    Go Shopping!
    Visit Me!

    Monday, August 16, 2004


    Hey im back!!!!!!!!!!
    Had the most FUCKED UP WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!
    i had my weekend all planed out!!!!!
    It was gonna be full of fun after i finished my stupid Organizational Behaviour test
    but all my plans got screwed up
    and to top it off
    some guy had to make it worse by makin me feel like a freakin doll that he just wanted to have some "Fun" with and when i refused to go ahead with his sick demands
    he just leaves me stranded
    Well fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i dont fucking need u!!!!!!!!!!
    u r just a sick bastard!!!!!!!
    U need to wash ur brains out with dettol!!!!!!!!!!
    And dont fucking put words in my mouth!!!!!!
    Anyways went to watch The Notebook with my friends today and didnt enjoy it at all!!!!!!
    well its a nice movie
    but me n my friends were just not in the mood for a lovey dovey films
    especially after wat i went thru!!!!!
    so we just made fun of the film all the way!!!!!!
    and lets just say we got more than just stares at the cinema!!!!!!
    Anyways, i want the rest of my one week break to be nice and happy!!!!!!!!
    anyone want to cheer me up???
    be my guest!!!!!!!!!!


    posted by jasthedevil at 9:48 PM