About me.
My name is Jas. Im Also Known As The Drama Queen.

Links
Adi
Alicia
Audrey
Auds
Fadhil
Faizah
Fuzz
Jainita
Joyce
Jvlz
JY
Natasha
Poonam
Sam
Shaiful
Simran
Skye
Vidhya
Weiliang


Archives
  • How do i post a pic on my blog????? does anyone no...
  • well sch has started... so far classes hv been ok....
  • Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance....
  • I Could Fall In Love by Selena I could los...
  • I had a blast today!!!!!!!!!! no seriously though ...
  • Nihilist Bear Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are ...
  • Well well well... PARENTS they think they know eve...
  • OK DID THE LINKS!!!!!!!!! GUESS IT WASNT BRAIN SUR...
  • Ok.. i see ppl have actually 'tagged' on my tagboa...
  • THANK YOU POONAM


  • My Tagboard
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Message(smilies)



    Go Shopping!
    Visit Me!

    Thursday, July 01, 2004


    cho
    You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, people
    feel that they have known you their entire
    life. Many often open up to you for they view
    you as thoughtful and trustworthy. Although
    people trust you, you have a hard time trusting
    them. You prefer to keep your feelings bottled
    up inside, or display them very quietly. It is
    alright to open up every once in a while.


    Which kind of candy are you?
    brought to you by Quizilla


    posted by jasthedevil at 10:18 PM