About me.
My name is Jas. Im Also Known As The Drama Queen.

Links
Adi
Alicia
Audrey
Auds
Fadhil
Faizah
Fuzz
Jainita
Joyce
Jvlz
JY
Natasha
Poonam
Sam
Shaiful
Simran
Skye
Vidhya
Weiliang


Archives
  • Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance....
  • I Could Fall In Love by Selena I could los...
  • I had a blast today!!!!!!!!!! no seriously though ...
  • Nihilist Bear Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are ...
  • Well well well... PARENTS they think they know eve...
  • OK DID THE LINKS!!!!!!!!! GUESS IT WASNT BRAIN SUR...
  • Ok.. i see ppl have actually 'tagged' on my tagboa...
  • THANK YOU POONAM
  • Ok am back after a really long time!!!!!!!


  • My Tagboard
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Message(smilies)



    Go Shopping!
    Visit Me!

    Wednesday, June 30, 2004


    well sch has started... so far classes hv been ok.... there seem to be alot of freshies this year... the school looks over-populated n tat too with foreign ppl.....i have seen quite a lot of indians from india, a few never seen before caucasians and some ppl from china... well freshies can be rather irritating man!!!!! theres this guy who is frm my secondary sch n now in fsv... he keeps askin me things abt fsv like how the lecturers are n how do fsv students cope with their studies n how the course is like BLAH BLAH BLAH...... im not a freaking FSV student god dammit!!!!!!!! How the hell would i noe????? stop askin me stupid questions!!!!!!!!!

    Anyways movin on.... I have no sch tmrw!!!!! haha!!! yay!!!!! but nothin to be so happy abt cos im gonna go get a blood test done for Hep B to see if im immune...... bloody hell i got poked by a needle 2 years ago n i was immune but now the stupid ECH office wants a letter stating tat im immune!! 2 bloody years later!!!! why do they need to noe now???? they said they need to know now before i go to the childcare centre for the safety of the kids?? WTF?????? ive been goin to the childcare for the past 2 years didnt the stupid MCDS care then?????? i would have already killed or infected the kids by now rite? y do they suddenly care now??????? Stupid stupid stupid!!!!!!! so tmrw i have to go n get a blood test done.... bloody hell i hate needles just as much as i hate cats!!!! anyone who wants to see jas cry can come down to the clinic tmrw when i get a freakin needle poked into my arm!!!!

    As Srk said we have to come to terms n move on... im moving on just like u are shah rukh... i noe wat Yash ji meant to you...

    ok im gonna end todays blog with something funny to cheer myself up... so here it goes
    Two Words

    Mike Rotch

    if u wanna noe wat it means ask me when u meet me. HAhahahaha
    Thnx to my dear Cy for this lame thing tat made me laugh at 2am in the mornin when i was realy sad... thnx Cy miss ya!!!


    posted by jasthedevil at 11:47 PM