About me.
My name is Jas. Im Also Known As The Drama Queen.

Links
Adi
Alicia
Audrey
Auds
Fadhil
Faizah
Fuzz
Jainita
Joyce
Jvlz
JY
Natasha
Poonam
Sam
Shaiful
Simran
Skye
Vidhya
Weiliang


Archives
  • I Could Fall In Love by Selena I could los...
  • I had a blast today!!!!!!!!!! no seriously though ...
  • Nihilist Bear Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are ...
  • Well well well... PARENTS they think they know eve...
  • OK DID THE LINKS!!!!!!!!! GUESS IT WASNT BRAIN SUR...
  • Ok.. i see ppl have actually 'tagged' on my tagboa...
  • THANK YOU POONAM
  • Ok am back after a really long time!!!!!!!


  • My Tagboard
    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Message(smilies)



    Go Shopping!
    Visit Me!

    Sunday, June 27, 2004


    Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance. For what is sunset here is sunrise elsewhere. In reality, the sun never sets. Likewise, there is no death. Death is only an illusion, an appearance. For death here is birth elsewhere

    My friend sent me this poem when i told her that the one thing i can't handle is death after she told me that Yash Johar had passed away in Leelavati Hospital Bandra Mumbai at the age of 75... its not fair.. why does god take away all the good ppl... my friend reminded me that he had lived a good life and that his legacy still lives on in the form of his son Karan... but it still hurts knowing that someone i just met in May who was really sweet and friendly and who had no ego and was not at all stuck up for a man who has acheived so much....

    Death is an issue that i just cant get over... Death scares me its one of my biggest fears... im not afraid to die im afraid of losing the ones that i love and care about... n even if i were to die the thought that i would not be able to see the ppl that i love and care abt also scares me... when i start to go deep and think abt death i usually end up with tears in my eyes.... well i guess i will never be able to handle death...

    Rest In Peace Yash Ji... You will be missed.... you have inspired many ppl and u will still live in many hearts and also in the form of Karan....


    posted by jasthedevil at 7:01 PM